Is my sea cucumber ok?

I have to respectfully disagree on this. I've had two tiger tails crawl up in a crevice and die, and I had another black cucumber that got stressed and spewed some "super glue". None of these nuked the tank. In the first two instances the tanks were small 25-gallons and in the latter a 160-gallon. I'm not suggesting it can't happen, I'm just saying it isn't always a certainty.
they are toxic, some less so than others. Its better safe than sorry when dealing with the lives of your tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new