Is my tank full?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mine zooms all over the tank! They are basically tangs in diet and behavior...
Mine is in a 4x2x2 and just cruise around slowly tbh . And my other one was the same.
But that was big so I re-homed it . This one I got now is only like 4inch so I'll have it for a year or two unless I upgrade to a 6 foot tank. . .
 
I suspect it is but wondering if I can hold more.

I have a Red Sea Reefer 350 - 70 gallon display and 20 gallon refugium.
Nitrates are 8 and phosphate 0.03. No fighting. No eating corals. Everything is happy now.

I have:
1 Kole Tang
1 Coral Beauty Angel
1 Blue spot puffer
1 Orchid Dottyback
1 Oscillarus clown
2 PJ Cardinals
1 Lawnmower Blenny
1 Cleaner shrimp
Misc snails

There is a local aquarist who has a 1 spot rabbit fish. I love those. Would this push me over the edge?
Looks good. I wouldn’t.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new