Is my trochus snail spawning?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loring
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Loring

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2022
Messages
67
Reaction score
45
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last few days I see what looks like smoke I suppose coming out of him...anything I should be concerned with or anything I should be doing/prepared to do? Sorry a bit shaky.

20220329_093445_1.gif
 
Yea. Nope, although I've found that when one snail spawns it can trigger the others - so potentially expect a lot more spunk in the tank. ;)
Well at least I have that to look forward to...good news is there are only 2 in there so hopefully they can keep it reigned in a bit
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new