Is my weeping willow dying?

Saltwater_hobbiest

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Messages
107
Reaction score
19
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed this big spot on my weeping willow and are these type of toadstool corals more sensitive. Should I move it to a new spot?

IMG_8464.jpeg
 
It looks like a bite to me too. Can you share more details about your tank - tank age, parameters, type of lighting and flow, livestock, etc...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new