Is Myfrags Flaming Krak Paly a Krakatoa?

Smnparish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 2 polyps that are on ebay right now are at $700 with 6 days to go still

Polyp collectors don't know how to bid on ebay haha! It's funny, it seems with all of the chalices it comes down to last minute sniping, but high end polyps just increase in price throughout the whole process lol

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Polyp collectors don't know how to bid on ebay haha! It's funny, it seems with all of the chalices it comes down to last minute sniping, but high end polyps just increase in price throughout the whole process lol

YEAP!!! I always thought I had stuff locked in at over $100 above where it was and at the last second I was beat by $1.00....LOL

sneakerhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the bidders are anonymous so u never know whats going on. For all we know, "someone" can be bidding it up to keep the value of the auction where they want them

shawy2510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are 6 or 7 people bidding atm so I wouldn't have thought it was being bid up by 1 person.

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the bidders are anonymous so u never know whats going on. For all we know, "someone" can be bidding it up to keep the value of the auction where they want them
I've always thought of Rudy as an honest seller. I've gotten a few "steals" as the only bidder on a few pieces so I'm pretty sure he's not shill bidding. Doesn't have a reason to.

sneakerhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always thought of Rudy as an honest seller. I've gotten a few "steals" as the only bidder on a few pieces so I'm pretty sure he's not shill bidding. Doesn't have a reason to.
Im not saying the person is, just saying the bidders are anonymous so it leaves a bit of suspicion.

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My girlfriend thinks I'm nuts, but she is the first to say whoa that's so cool!!! Ha

Acro Crazy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All right, who really wants ones of these bad boys.
All hail who ever wins this! Sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ohhh preston...... Looks like you and I are going to war!!!! LOL...... The bidding is getting up there $780.00 right now and still 3 days left

OP
OP
hermesfansf

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ohhh preston...... Looks like you and I are going to war!!!! LOL...... The bidding is getting up there $780.00 right now and still 3 days left

How many Kraks do u need?? Are u collecting Kraks only now? I got some other hottest z n p here u know lol. Happy bidding, lets talk again when it hits 1000 hahahaha.

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many Kraks do u need?? Are u collecting Kraks only now? I got some other hottest z n p here u know lol. Happy bidding, lets talk again when it hits 1000 hahahaha.

How come you don't make a tank thread I would love to see all your stuff.

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So will this be a record as far as most valuable paly in the hobby? Right now bid is at approximately, $390 per polyp! I can't say that I remember a paly ever reaching this value. Talk about high demand!

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YEAP!!! I always thought I had stuff locked in at over $100 above where it was and at the last second I was beat by $1.00....LOL

The second highest bidder is always beat, only by the bid increment amount...If the bid increment is $1.00, the second highest bidder will always be beat...by $1.00...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back