Is OP listed on a thread on a PC or Mac.

Dimmy007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know on my phone the OP is listed when they post on the thread. Wondering if does that on the PC version of the forum as well. Maybe I am just missing it. But if I enter a thread I have to go back to the start of the post to see who OP is. Then I have to remember their name while going through the thread. Just wondering if I am missing it, if I am not is there a way to add it onto the PC version of the forum?
Thanks

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but turn your phone sideways while viewing. A lot of additional I formation is visible while looking in the horizontal poristion vs. portrait. See if it helps.

OP
OP
Dimmy007

Dimmy007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but turn your phone sideways while viewing. A lot of additional I formation is visible while looking in the horizontal poristion vs. portrait. See if it helps.
IMG_0175.JPG

On the phone it says OP (Original Poster). I was looking for it on a pc if it lets us know who the original poster is. So in the threads with more than one page it is hard to know who started the thread, without going back to the first page and see who started it. Not a big deal just a little feedback.

OP
OP
Dimmy007

Dimmy007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So on a Computer the avatar has a green triangle in the corner representing that this person is online. Maybe another triangle of a different color could represent if that person started the thread.

IMG_0176.JPG

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I understand what you're asking/saying. No, it doesn't show the OP once you move on to the 2nd and subsequent pages. I too have had to flip back to page one on some long running threads to see who the OP was.

Good suggestion and who knows, it may even be possible. I'm going to tag @revhtree here as he may have the answer.

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Now I understand what you're asking/saying. No, it doesn't show the OP once you move on to the 2nd and subsequent pages. I too have had to flip back to page one on some long running threads to see who the OP was.

Good suggestion and who knows, it may even be possible. I'm going to tag @revhtree here as he may have the answer.

Hello,

This lol flipping back when I first started on R2R was the reason I finally purchased a smart phone. It’s worse on my MacBook Pro. Much easier to read and follow along on my smart (dummy phone).

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

This lol flipping back when I first started on R2R was the reason I finally purchased a smart phone. It’s worse on my MacBook Pro. Much easier to read and follow along on my smart (dummy phone).

Absolutely perfect reasoning for stepping up to a smart phone ;) Well as long as you didn't buy an iphone that is:p:p:p

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely perfect reasoning for stepping up to a smart phone ;) Well as long as you didn't buy an iphone that is:p:p:p

Oh now you tell me the iPhones are not the smart ones (after I have been going crazy) thinking they were suppose to be. No wonder I wanna throw it across the park into the snow bank lol (well leaves and grass we don’t have snow anymore). I wish though every where else is getting nice awesome snow storms

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh now you tell me the iPhones are not the smart ones (after I have been going crazy) thinking they were suppose to be. No wonder I wanna throw it across the park into the snow bank lol (well leaves and grass we don’t have snow anymore). I wish though every where else is getting nice awesome snow storms

Lol! I wouldn't say they aren't smart just... not my cup of tea and they bring out the same reactions from me. Except we DO currently have snow and as of yesterday was a brisk -32°C without the wind chill. Which you could gladly take and I'll trade you for your weather:p

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol! I wouldn't say they aren't smart just... not my cup of tea and they bring out the same reactions from me. Except we DO currently have snow and as of yesterday was a brisk -32°C without the wind chill. Which you could gladly take and I'll trade you for your weather:p

Hello,

Oh lol oh don’t even get me going on smart phones. My old flip phone was better than these darn things. At least when I threw them across the street, or umm out the top of my Jeep going down the road, most of them survived. (As they laid on the side of the road I felt bad because it was littering and, went back). 99% they still worked lol. I dropped my iPhone on my bed, it bounced and hit my hard wood floor. Cracked my entire screen, it’s 250 to fix, (phone was free why would I pay 250 ) and every time I do an update guess what, the phone is even slower. It’s terrible when it has to think about gong to text messages or to dial lol.

I’ll take all the snow just you can have the -32 lol I am not much for anything colder than 20 degrees Fahrenheit. But love all the fresh soft snow, lol that’s fun to roll in. Just as long as it doesn’t touch your bare skin.

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Oh lol oh don’t even get me going on smart phones. My old flip phone was better than these darn things. At least when I threw them across the street, or umm out the top of my Jeep going down the road, most of them survived. (As they laid on the side of the road I felt bad because it was littering and, went back). 99% they still worked lol. I dropped my iPhone on my bed, it bounced and hit my hard wood floor. Cracked my entire screen, it’s 250 to fix, (phone was free why would I pay 250 ) and every time I do an update guess what, the phone is even slower. It’s terrible when it has to think about gong to text messages or to dial lol.

I’ll take all the snow just you can have the -32 lol I am not much for anything colder than 20 degrees Fahrenheit. But love all the fresh soft snow, lol that’s fun to roll in. Just as long as it doesn’t touch your bare skin.

Well I'm going to go with cell phones are getting you back for all the previous abuse you have subjected to them over the years. I mean, tossing them out the sun roof, that's just cruel. ;Nailbiting

And lol we don't get too much of that here, just a little powder here and there and DARN cold! Seriously hoping for a Chinook soon to warm me back up. To be fair we have been unusually spoiled this year with a really warm start to winter.

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm going to go with cell phones are getting you back for all the previous abuse you have subjected to them over the years. I mean, tossing them out the sun roof, that's just cruel. ;Nailbiting

And lol we don't get too much of that here, just a little powder here and there and DARN cold! Seriously hoping for a Chinook soon to warm me back up. To be fair we have been unusually spoiled this year with a really warm start to winter.

Hello,

Lol I want the snow because have you seen how ugly Boise is in the winter time? It’s like trying to build your dream home right after a forest fire ravaged he area (twice). Lol

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lol yes about this whole thread lol, I tried to use a different iPhone and (I was dumb and dropped mine on my bed and it hit my carpet upstairs and broke my phone screen). But the cracks drive me nuts, so a friend let me use their old iPhone 6se. But when I tried to use it on here it wouldn’t load. (I’m back to the cracked screen phone but does it only work on newer iPhones?)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 117 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 61 30.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.0%
Back