Is Orange filter worth it for DLSR?

wisnia99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2023
Messages
200
Reaction score
171
Location
Elburn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have Cannon R5 with good lens. Here are some pics I took and did a little post. DO you think that the orange filter would make the pictures look better? Is it worth it? Does anyone uses it? Its about $100 for my 82mm lens.

6O9A1127small.jpg 6O9A1216small.jpg 6O9A1146small.jpg
 
Hi, I have Cannon R5 with good lens. Here are some pics I took and did a little post. DO you think that the orange filter would make the pictures look better? Is it worth it? Does anyone uses it? Its about $100 for my 82mm lens.

6O9A1127small.jpg 6O9A1216small.jpg 6O9A1146small.jpg
Your pictures look good without the filter!
 
As above, no reason to mess up a good thing! Use post processing and shoot in RAW.

BTW, those Tangs and Anthias look fantastic! :grinning-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new