Is phyto worth is without zoos

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apologies Chad, as it was not my intent to mislead or insult anyone. I use the product myself as do many others, and its something I have used for some time now and one of the reasons I use it is when I want to raise Nitrate or phosphate as an intended purpose and as gently as I can without the foreign other methods I see people using. My comment wasn't at all to be a Dry underhanded comment toward you in any way shape or form. And Im sorry if you took it that way. Its just always been my go to and because its natural I am both confident in what I am using for, and comfortable because I know its pure coming from you. So once again, I apologize if you took what I said as a form or insult or a direct besmyrchment , as it was not my intent, I am just speaking from my own experience on what I use the product for.

Thanks for the clear and thoughtful response, and we really appreciate your support. I hope to see you at the next big show.

Best,
Chad

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use it. It was explained to me this way...feeding your tank on every level is only going to strengthen the whole.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back