Is that a happy duncan?

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this duncan a month ago. And thats the max it extends. I just want to know if the short tentacles version or mine is not happy.
 

Attachments

  • 20230113_181951.mp4
    19 MB
Got this duncan a month ago. And thats the max it extends. I just want to know if the short tentacles version or mine is not happy.
Looks very good. be sure to feed 2-3X per week.
 
Oh i direct feed it mysis and brian. But wasnt sure if the tentacles supposed to be longer than that
Youre feeding them Brian ???? No wonder I havent seen him at work

1673751514736.png



LOL - I know you meant Brine
 
Oh i direct feed it mysis and brian. But wasnt sure if the tentacles supposed to be longer than that
There are long and short tentacle versions. I have the long:

600g progress l.jpg
 
Got this duncan a month ago. And thats the max it extends. I just want to know if the short tentacles version or mine is not happy.
Some Duncan's just have short tentacles
 

Attachments

  • 16771745608155606316710289969338.jpg
    16771745608155606316710289969338.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 40

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new