Is the forum no longer being supported???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lately there seem to be a lot of issues creeping up on the forum and they don't seem to be getting looked at or resolved. Is the forum on life support lately? Here's a short list:
  • Light / Dark mode feature request made months ago - no resolution or further commentary
  • Seller / Trader Feedback - sales and WTB threads are showing up all the time and sit there, sometimes even after they are reported. Is no one monitoring that section anymore? There's one sitting there from Monday (today is Thursday).
  • Email notification - these have been a mess for like 6 months already. Message Reply notifications are coming in 4-6 hours late, sometimes a "You received a new message" notifications comes in after 3 reply notifications and conversation is already complete. They became pretty useless.

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lately there seem to be a lot of issues creeping up on the forum and they don't seem to be getting looked at or resolved. Is the forum on life support lately? Here's a short list:
  • Light / Dark mode feature request made months ago - no resolution or further commentary
  • Seller / Trader Feedback - sales and WTB threads are showing up all the time and sit there, sometimes even after they are reported. Is no one monitoring that section anymore? There's one sitting there from Monday (today is Thursday).
  • Email notification - these have been a mess for like 6 months already. Message Reply notifications are coming in 4-6 hours late, sometimes a "You received a new message" notifications comes in after 3 reply notifications and conversation is already complete. They became pretty useless.
I’ve been using dark mode for several months now, I’m not sure what you mean by that?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello support is still going strong! I’ll look into your list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back