is there a acrylic adhesive that removable?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devaji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Devaji

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
7,865
Reaction score
6,793
Location
Jackson Hole, WY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so this may sound silly but is there an acrylic adhesive that removable?

I might want to build a stand for a ATS that is acrylic I believe...but I dont want to glue it or make it permanent.
I know silicone really does not sick to acrylic is there any other options out there?
 
box with a back, yes no issues.....box no front or back, issues as it will sway. Try X shape with flat top and bottom
 
or just use a heat gun and bend.
1705016545082.png
 
OK so this may sound silly but is there an acrylic adhesive that removable?

I might want to build a stand for a ATS that is acrylic I believe...but I dont want to glue it or make it permanent.
I know silicone really does not sick to acrylic is there any other options out there?
Acrylic is not "glued" it is solvent welded.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new