Is there a chat room feature?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnd651
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Johnd651

Getting back in after 14+ years
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
5,000
Reaction score
7,312
Location
Upstate NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Really random, but wondering if there's a chat room feature, like from the days the internet began, on here?

Sometimes it would be fun to just have a random chat vs structure.

Like I said.. just random thought.
 
Not that I've seen. There's a Lounge sub-forum for questions like 'What's for Dinner!' but that's about it. I think.
 
Really random, but wondering if there's a chat room feature, like from the days the internet began, on here?

Sometimes it would be fun to just have a random chat vs structure.

Like I said.. just random thought.
In the lounge there are many chat like threads. They just don’t show in the feed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new