Is there a freebie orders today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AtlCPA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AtlCPA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
231
Reaction score
203
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive had my cart full for a couple days waiting for the best freebie.
 
Could be wrong but I think the freebies are over.
 
No they sold out just after midnight it was the frag cutting board. I think tomorrow's item is the towel but I could be wrong.
 
No they sold out just after midnight it was the frag cutting board. I think tomorrow's item is the towel but I could be wrong.

^^^ This...^^^

Today we had the BRS frag cutting board but Charlie told me they were sold out by 1:30am. Check back tomorrow though! ;)
 
^^^ This...^^^

Today we had the BRS frag cutting board but Charlie told me they were sold out by 1:30am. Check back tomorrow though! ;)

Shows how much I know :D
 
Thanks for the input! Got $500 in my cart just waiting for that little something extra ;Greedy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new