Is there a name for this scoly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter brackish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brackish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just wondering if this was a certain type or had a name. I seen names floating around, but don't know the details of each, like master, ultra, and then certain types from there. The scoly has, what I believe, is at least 4 colors, red, orange, blue, and green.
 

Attachments

  • scoly.jpg
    scoly.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 246
What was the price tag on it if it was a master it would probably be more
 
I honestly didn't give that much for it. at least not compared to the price of other masters Ive seen. Bought it from someone who was breaking down some of their tanks and was just trying to clear out.
I still don't know how to distinguish one type of scoly to the other. That's why
I was asking. I have searched the web and still not found anything like this one. Was just trying to figure out
exactly what it is.
 
Well whatever its called sounds like you got a great deal because its beautiful scoly.
 
It is a master. Combination of bullseye scoly and bleeding apple. It's a sweet one. One of the nicer ones I have seen.
 
Thats a Nice Scoly!! Has the Master Scoly Pattern, I Love the looks of that one! Nice Grab!!
 
thanks guys, I appreciate it!

So is there a guide somewhere that tells how to distinguish between different scolys?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new