Is there a slow growing anemone?

MadTownFess

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
169
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be getting the Max E170 soon (45 gallon). I am trying to be very careful to put no fast growing corols in... as I want to enjoy my tank for many years without an "invasion". Been on the fence about adding an anemone... as they seen to get huge in every tank I've seen. Is there a slow growing one... or one that won't get huge. I'd love to have one as I'm getting a pair of clowns... but don't want to if it will overtake my tank in a few years.
 
I’ve had a RBTA in a 30 gal for 3-4 years now and it’s the same size.
 
Try some small size BTA (2-3") just leave them there, don't feed them, they wont die.
 
Malu may be a good option, they get 8-10" max, very bright color, sand dwellar so stays low in tank, easy to keep from touching corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new