Is there an issue with Tropic Marin?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Koty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Koty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,400
Reaction score
1,091
Location
Rehovot Israel
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that they are not active sponsors of R2R. Also Hans Werner Balling seem to be off line
 
There still is the sponsor forum for Tropic Marin https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/tropic-marin.1192/

Maybe Hans-Werner is just busy doing other things.
I know, as others and I have posted there with no answer. At least you are not as busy as he is 😎.
Oh, in that case one of the staff members would have to answer if they are allowed to disclose any information regarding their sponsors.

I always appreciated Hans-Werner's input. His inactivity would definitely be a loss.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new