Is there any groups around canton Ohio

rickter

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to the saltwater world and was wondering if there was any groups or people around tuscarawas or stark county in Ohio that had good information or could possibly show me some tricks for keeping a good safe clean tank.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Raised in Beach City, Ohio (Stark county)...I know that area very well. But, moved many years ago...now in Tennessee!!!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new