Is There Any Way to Combine Apps

smartin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to combine multiple home automation apps into one app. I use Kasa smart plugs for multiple BRS dosing pumps, my filtration and my flow, Inkbird app for temperature control, iLonda for my auto feeder and Smar Life for my ATO and water sensor. I then use Alexa routines to control multiple devices at a time which works great.

I would like to have an app that I can quickly look at to see my temp, which plugs are on/off, when my next feeding is scheduled and the ATO/water sensor history. Is there such thing as an app that would allow me to combine all these into one location for ease of use?

Since I am probably already asking the impossible, is it possible to do this with a website so that I could create an aquarium dashboard which would show all that info along with my webcam?

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried connected the Ilonda auto feeder to the Smart Life app? it should work. I have my smart feeder controlled through the Smart Life app rather than the app that came with it.

The Smart Life app is google/Alexa compatible... so once you have it set up and synced to your google/alexa account, you can control all of it through the google/Alexa app, or via voice command. Same with Kasa. Once you have the kasa app set up, just sync it with google/Alexa and use that.

Same with inkbird. in the Inkbird app, there are options to link it to google/alexa.

You should be able to control all of what you listed that via just google/Alexa.

Smartthings would be another option, but that seems to be losing more and more functionality as time goes on. Sadly, it doesn't appear to be a big priority for Samsung anymore. I used to use Smartthings for most of the above, but it slowly seems to be losing functionality.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think asking to have controls of all these things all on one page isn't likely to happen.
If you want that, you'll need to go with an APEX or Hydros or similar.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is kasa compatible with smart life? I skipped out on kasa because I thought it wasn't compatible...
Kasa (TP-Link) is compatible with google and alexa, which are both compatible with Smart Life.
Smartthings is also compatible with both Smart Life and Kasa/TP-link.
they also all work with IFTTT too.
So yes, they all work together.

This is from the Smart Life app.

Screenshot_20220603-144002_Tuya Smart.jpg

Adding kasa devices to smartthings.
Screenshot_20220603-144217_SmartThings.jpg

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back