Is there anyway to know the shipper before ordering?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Covey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Covey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Nuna
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum not new to shopping at BRS.

Recently shipping option was added to BRS, Spee-Dee delivery service.

I am not happy with Spee-dee and would like to avoid them (useless late tracking info, they like to deliver to my neighbor, and boxes reek of cigarettes).

Annotation 2020-07-09 094053.png


The faster options are named however the cheap options don't tell you the shipping company.

Is there anyway to know?
 
@Covey I'm sorry to hear that you've not had a good experience with Spee-Dee. With the free shipping method, we use a combination of USPS, UPS, UPS Surepost, and Spee-Dee. This is dependent on your shipping address as well as the size and weight of the item(s) you're ordering. So while I may be able to make an educated guess beforehand, I can't guarantee that your order will ship with a specific shipper.
 
I live close enough to BRS that the cheap UPS option was always 2 day anyway.... then Spee-Dee got in the way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new