Is this a baby turbo?

pendraegon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
17
Location
Upstate
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think this is a baby turbo? It's a little less than an inch long and seems to be developing a shell on its back. I found it in my refugium where I had placed a turbo to keep the hair algea at bay.

20221030_202908.jpg 20221030_202244.jpg 20221030_202036.jpg
 
Thanks, I think you are probably right. Looks like they are good to keep around
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new