Is this a Bali Green Slimer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
2,315
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this chunky frag as a Bali Green Slimer a few weeks ago. It makes a TON of slime if you touch it, and it’s green! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: On the plus side, it’s doing really good in my tank and LOVES light!

It has pinkish/purplish tips. Just curious what it actually is, I’m not 100% sure it’s what it was sold as.
IMG_1975.jpeg

IMG_1974.jpeg
 
Unless that's the lighting making it look like that. You do have the blues/uv up.
It could be. I just put an AI Blade over this tank and have the color set to 14000k. So it’s pretty blue.
 
I’m pretty sure that’s a green Slimer. Mine can get that fuzzy. The color of the tips are probably from your lighting. Here’s mine under 20K metal halide.
IMG_4831.jpeg
We need a blue picture to see Bali GREEN. (Nice colony)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new