Is this a cornbread flaming pheonix monti?

DanielCervantes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2016
Messages
276
Reaction score
172
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ID please

IMG_3261.JPG


IMG_3262.PNG
 
Did you get it from CB? Did the person you got it from get it from him? In order for it to be CB Phoenix, there has to be lineage.
 
Did you get it from CB? Did the person you got it from get it from him? In order for it to be CB Phoenix, there has to be lineage.

He says it's cornbreads. I put it up on here before I bought to see what you guys think. I haven't bought it yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new