Is this a crazy idea?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfrumkin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mfrumkin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2019
Messages
136
Reaction score
137
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125 gl. FOWLR tank that is about 18mos. old. About 2 months ago I relocated to bubble tip rose anemones from my mixed reef to the FOWLR. They seem to be doing fine. So I wondered, could I put some RFA in there? What would be acceptable parameters? What fish will nip at them? I currently have just a Coris wrasse and green bird wrasse in the tank but will be adding more livestock over the next few months. Thoughts?
 
if the bubble tips are doing good then the rock flowers are going to do good
As long as you add reef safe live stock then you’re good to go.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new