Is this a dragon eye favia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BellaCoop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BellaCoop

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2018
Messages
487
Reaction score
1,357
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got this for really cheap and some one at my lfs said it was a dragon eye and i got a good deal on it. Please advise.
#reefsquad

20180818_141056_1534628551466.jpg
 
Hmmmm i was thinking the eyes were smaller too. I csnt figure it out..
 
Yeah this coral has me stumped....

#reefsquad
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new