Is this a dragon soul torch?

Nanoreef13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
58
Reaction score
78
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this torch. Can anyone identify it? I think it kinda looks like a dragon soul but I’m not sure.
A0E10F35-E3AB-45B1-9839-1979D3DCED0A.jpeg
630B8142-AB40-45FE-BAD6-95C31D847512.jpeg
A280A66E-0DFC-4EE4-887D-AE6AE65D160B.jpeg
 
I think its possible. I usually see a bit more yellow in the transition to green, but who knows with all the different lighting. Send me a head and I'll let you know for sure. :)
 
Haha yea it did not look this way in the other persons tank! Lighting makes a crazy difference!
 
That is a really nice Indo torch. It does not look like a Dragon soul. This is what some of my Dragon Souls look like.
1611190787349.png
 
Seen this sold as a “Grim Reaper” before. Not a Dragon Soul.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new