Is this a fire worm?

  • Thread starter Thread starter presus22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

presus22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
71
Location
ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1483645085.429238.jpg
 
bristleworm/fireworm I pull both out of my tank. Found a 4" last night LOL theyre good critters at cleaning but I have my hands in my tank often....Im NOT getting stung.
 
I am pretty sure that's a fireworm. Bristles usually have red bodies don't they? Amd they usually have white bristles or am I wrong?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new