Nasty gnarly worm

baileejo40

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2022
Messages
30
Reaction score
21
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a25e8614-f430-4a9e-88b3-1bd3ed855a35.jpg
f30b7c21-9a50-4953-b8ce-fad4101722cf.jpg

Tonight i present you with the nastiest thing i have seen in person yet. Major heebie jeeebies. Is this a fire worm? I couldn't stop staring at it and saying how gnarly it is lol
 
🪱 I defer to those with much more experience. Google says bristle worm for 1 pic and bearded fire worm for the other. To me it looked more like a bristle worm. I’ve been reefing less than a year though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt :)

Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN
 
🪱 I defer to those with much more experience. Google says bristle worm for 1 pic and bearded fire worm for the other. To me it looked more like a bristle worm. I’ve been reefing less than a year though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt :)

Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN
I had the same results when i Googled it too. Whatever it is, it sure is ugly lol
200.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new