Is this a good deal?

WhiskeyCoffee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
406
Location
Silverdale, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A person in my area is selling a 29g BioCube that comes with heater, media basket, and Rapid LED dimmable conversion kit... All for $100. What do you guys think of this setup? Right now I have a regular 29g tank w/ a 10g sump and Current USA Orbit Marine Pro for lights...
 
Would this be to upgrade or just to start a second new tank? if its to upgrade, I would say no. It is a good deal on the price
 
Would this be to upgrade or just to start a second new tank? if its to upgrade, I would say no. It is a good deal on the price

I would break down my current 29 for this. Something in me is telling me no and to wait for a deal on a bigger tank haha.
 
Would this be to upgrade or just to start a second new tank? if its to upgrade, I would say no. It is a good deal on the price
+1
It's a good price but you'll wish it had a sump like your other tank.
 
Yea, no real reason to go from a 29 to a 29, wait and upgrade to a 40g
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new