Is this a green Slimer?

SethIstanbul

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2024
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Location
Istanbul
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Friends,

To be sure, is this a green bali slimer?

Thank you,

Seth

IMG_6130.jpeg
 
I don't know about "bali" but otherwise yes it looks correct to me
 
Looks like it...
 
I have bought it a week ago but the polyps did not open. I hope everything is ok. :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new