is this a growth pattern?

CourtNjoeZreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
196
Reaction score
146
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
new to reefing and just wondering how to know if it is bleaching or normal growth patterns.
PXL_20210604_012152511~2.jpg
 
new to reefing and just wondering how to know if it is bleaching or normal growth patterns.
PXL_20210604_012152511~2.jpg
I don't see anything that looks like bleaching to me, but the purple is new growth so I don't know what the white would be.
 
Awesome it's a ring of purple for sure when your standing at the tank. Awesome! Thank you
IMG_20210420_175622708~2.jpg

Kind of hard to see since I don't have filters, but the pink edge is growth (the white on the back is a super glue oops).
 
IMG_20210601_211403376.jpg


This one might be a little easier to see. Pink tips on the branches, pink edges on the cap, whitish edge on the purple cap in back - all growth.
 
IMG_20210601_211403376.jpg


This one might be a little easier to see. Pink tips on the branches, pink edges on the cap, whitish edge on the purple cap in back - all growth.
Yesssss okay that's great super happy I just beat an algae thing and to see this growing is great news! Mind if I give you another one to look at?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new