Is this a jawbreaker??

gh_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I asked my boss if I could take some mushrooms home and see if I could graft some shrooms and he said yes. So there are two big selling tanks and at the bottom there were some neon green mushrooms so I grabbed some (they weren't for sale as they were at the bottom) I took some green red and orange home and I think I got a jawbreaker. Please tell me if this is what I have.

Its a bright green with some white stripes and some darker spots of what looks to be a really dark red. The shroom is really bumpy unlike the one in the background and the rest of the one I brought home.

Thanks
20180327_081146_HDR.jpg
20180327_081104_HDR.jpg

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a normal neon green discosomma mushroom to me. It may have some patches of a different color but I wouldn't consider it a true jawbreaker mushroom.

John3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been able to graft mushrooms. The success rate is low and it’s very risky but when you pair up size, type, and texture perfectly it seems to work perfect.

Have any pics to share, I’d love to see some grafted shrooms. Have any of the grafted shrooms produced any babies yet?

Shroom boi 101

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have any pics to share, I’d love to see some grafted shrooms. Have any of the grafted shrooms produced any babies yet?
No babies and no pics yet. I’m trying to keep it on the down low because I’m doing it with the really expensive discusoma mushrooms.

Reefhabit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of hard to tell from the side view pics. It could be a kryptonite mushroom.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 51 41.5%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 62 50.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 10 8.1%
Back