Is this a Nem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dwair
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2014
Messages
2,368
Reaction score
6,681
Location
Shreveport, LA
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what this is, I almost thought a Gig, but now I don't think so, not sure what coral this is. Any ideas?
IMG_0731.jpg
IMG_0732.jpg
 
Elegance coral aka cataphylia nice don't touch it they sting
 
I touched it, it didn't sting me. Wait you sure thats an elegance? Now that you say that, I can kinda maybe see that.
 
Does it have a skeleton ?
looks like an elegance
 
Could be heteractis aurora (beaded sea anemone)
Googling those (never seen them before) but from what I can see, they have like an inner ring of tentacles and an outer ring. This one doesnt have that inner ring.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new