Is this a "Pest" Anemone?

flyinhippie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Location
Kansas City, Mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a few of these little anemones popping up in the tank. Are they considered pests? I'm not too concerned at the moment, but I have some Joe's Juice if need be. Is it a type of "Club" anemone? thanks
 

Attachments

  • pest anenome.jpg
    pest anenome.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 694
My nano cube has been up and running for nearly 5 years and I just had the same type of anemone pop up in the last two weeks... tagging along!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new