Is this a pinched mantle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 60squared
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

60squared

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
143
Reaction score
39
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought two maxima clams yesterday having lost two to pinched mantle a good while back I'm hoping this isn't the same thing? What do you think?
 

Attachments

  • 1424628281551.jpg
    1424628281551.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 286
  • 1424628304715.jpg
    1424628304715.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 291
  • 1424628331196.jpg
    1424628331196.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 356
This is his brother
 

Attachments

  • 1424630038560.jpg
    1424630038560.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 291
I think it could be because as the day has went on its flattened out started running carbon to be on the safe side
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new