Is this a Princess Parrotfish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DylanE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DylanE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
443
Reaction score
695
Location
West coast
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I received this as a princess parrotfish, but I'm not sure after looking at some photos online. Just wanted to verify.

unnamed (54).jpg


unnamed (51).jpg

unnamed (53).jpg
 
I received this as a princess parrotfish, but I'm not sure after looking at some photos online. Just wanted to verify.

unnamed (54).jpg


unnamed (51).jpg

unnamed (53).jpg
It is and not an ideal fish for aquarium. They need to gnaw on calcareous rock and they eat lots of sea grass in captivity. I used to sell these at my LFS and they were not long term fish in captivity
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new