Is this a problem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimk60
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jimk60

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
971
Location
Stewartstown Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The branch in the lower left of the photo is growing into an existing branch above it. Should I cut off the lower branch?
20250602_152544.jpg
 
I've seen this my corals. It will likly merge, this actually makes the structure stronger. Cutting it will cause tissue damage and potential secondary infections. Leave it be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new