Jun 8, 2025 #1 jimk60 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jan 13, 2016 Messages 740 Reaction score 971 Location Stewartstown Pa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 The branch in the lower left of the photo is growing into an existing branch above it. Should I cut off the lower branch?
The branch in the lower left of the photo is growing into an existing branch above it. Should I cut off the lower branch?
Jun 8, 2025 #2 Bartanto Active Member View Badges Partner Member 2026 R2R App User Rocky Mountain Reefers My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Feb 5, 2024 Messages 499 Reaction score 748 Location Colorado Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I wouldn’t. It’s the same colony, it’ll figure itself out IMO.
Jun 8, 2025 #3 RabidDragon Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 21, 2020 Messages 262 Reaction score 260 Location Jacksonville What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I've seen this my corals. It will likly merge, this actually makes the structure stronger. Cutting it will cause tissue damage and potential secondary infections. Leave it be.
I've seen this my corals. It will likly merge, this actually makes the structure stronger. Cutting it will cause tissue damage and potential secondary infections. Leave it be.
Jun 10, 2025 #4 OP OP jimk60 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jan 13, 2016 Messages 740 Reaction score 971 Location Stewartstown Pa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Any other thoughts on this?