Is this aiptasia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimbhoy13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jimbhoy13

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2018
Messages
10,621
Reaction score
78,261
Location
Derbyshire
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just spotted these and a few others in my tank. They are about half in diameter in the centre. About an inch overall.
Not added anything to my tank for ages so not sure where they’ve come from.
IMG_1636.jpeg
 
It looks like Aiptasia to me.
 
Aptaisia, I will be interested in the conclusion of how they got there. Question, do you or did you have something that would have eaten aptaisia?
 
Aptaisia, I will be interested in the conclusion of how they got there. Question, do you or did you have something that would have eaten aptaisia?
No idea how they got there. It must be over 3 years since I had it. Used aiptasia x back then. May still be some x left if it’s any good now.
I’m surprised at how big they are as they weren’t there last week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new