Is this aiptasia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmoore92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bmoore92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2014
Messages
441
Reaction score
6
Location
Birmingham, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

It's right on the side of a blasto colony I bought.

Thanks
 
Indeed.
My favorite fix for a hitch hicker like that is the sour death!
 
[video=youtube;c98hD1r0ynU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c98hD1r0ynU[/video]
 
That's what I was afraid of. Just gotta find some syringes now. Thanks everyone!

Or get a peppermint shrimp they tend to do the job if it's nano they tend to find the apatista and eat it
 
Or get a peppermint shrimp they tend to do the job if it's nano they tend to find the apatista and eat it

[video=youtube;PKETx7fzYBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKETx7fzYBI[/video]
 
I injected some lemon juice today. Not as easy as i thought it would be to get it in the stalk but I think I got it pretty good so we'll see. Thanks for the help everyone!

Britt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new