Is this an amphipod?

carusi98

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
31
Reaction score
23
Location
MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A google search looks like an Amphipod. I believe it was burrowed in my mushroom that I got last week. I dipped it in coral RX. Thanks in advance.

A2E1DD39-AEF7-4434-86D7-90C309A136E8.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I can't load the video but the photo looks like an amphipod to me
 
I can't load the video but the photo looks like an amphipod to me
Sorry didn't load properly from my phone.
 
Amphipod as far as I know :)
 
IMG_20220706_192039~2.jpg


Instead of opening another one, is this an amphipod?
 
Last edited:
Sorry it didn't attach my pic. It's in the post now.
Is that also an amphipod?
 
Thank you! I wasn't sure because of the size of it
Seemed quite large...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new