Is this an LTA?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Esage
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Esage

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2012
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
359
Location
Knoxville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4696.JPG
IMG_4695.JPG
IMG_4694.JPG
 
A LTA will have spots on the underside, like so.
IMG_3152.PNG

All the blue makes it pretty much impossible to ID but I also agree it kind of looks like a condy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new