Is this BJD on my Acan?

AnxiousReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
186
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
F5462421-9EB5-4DC8-833B-B8EBFE8E85DA.jpeg

I just took a look at the tank today and noticed this brownish green colour on my Acan. I don’t think that was there before. I have 3 more close by as I’m trying to build a garden. I want to know if this is bjd so I can remove it before it starts affecting the whole tank.
current parameters
Salinity 1.024
Calcium 420
Magnesium 1050
Alkalinity 9.9
Nitrate 25
Phosphate 0.60
Temp 80
 
Last edited:
Get a picture with out the blue lights on
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new