Is this bubblegum digi

floridafinestreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Messages
81
Reaction score
64
Location
Orlando fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My original forest fire
2015-08-29 23.25.41.jpg
 
I'll keep an eye out on it, its grown since the last time I took a picture of it but it still has mostly green it might be some different type of forest fire than the one I originally had
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new