Is this bubblegum digi

floridafinestreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Messages
81
Reaction score
64
Location
Orlando fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My original forest fire
2015-08-29 23.25.41.jpg
 
I'll keep an eye out on it, its grown since the last time I took a picture of it but it still has mostly green it might be some different type of forest fire than the one I originally had
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new