Is this cyano bacteria?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dave171
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I agree with everyone that said ro is not good enough. I was using ro for top off not rly thinking about it and I had a cyano breakout. I started using rodi again and with manual removal it was gone in a month n never came back.
 
RO can play a big part also, i always test my RO water each month to check my RO units ok n nothing needs changing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new