Is this fish okay?

I used api general cure in a 10 gallon tank for the lionfish, is that okay?

Does the tank have an effective biofilter and good aeration?

Did you dose the general cure for the actual water volume of the tank? It may be as low as 8.5 gallons.
 
I used api general cure in a 10 gallon tank for the lionfish, is that okay?

Does the tank have an effective biofilter and good aeration?

Did you dose the general cure for the actual water volume of the tank? It may be as low as 8.5 gallons.
I dosed by how many gallons I put in the tank. It’s only holding 8 gallons right now cause I’m using the filter as aeration ( letting the water fall)
 
I used api general cure in a 10 gallon tank for the lionfish, is that okay?

Does the tank have an effective biofilter and good aeration?

Did you dose the general cure for the actual water volume of the tank? It may be as low as 8.5 gallons.
I’ll be changing the water every day. But I have just filter floss in the filter right now. No carbon and it’s not cycled so I have to change water every day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new