Is this flow okay for a new bubble tip?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tramel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tramel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
10
Location
Portland OR
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
 
Flow looks good, if it doesn’t like it, it will move to an area it does.
 
I agree, if it doesn’t like it, it will move. I have about 20 of them, some stay in place, some do not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new