Is this galaxea?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ckuhny3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ckuhny3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Messages
202
Reaction score
180
Location
New Lenox
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a frag from Your Reef that finally opened up and am wondering about the species . Thanks ! Also is it too close to the hammer?

F4E6972B-A25D-4259-BED4-AE6C190DE11D.jpeg
 
green star polyps
 
I'm no expert, but looks like clove polyps to me? Definite not a galaxea.
So I shouldn’t have to worry about it stinging anything then? That hammer is my new favorite coral lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new