Is this glue safe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jilly92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jilly92

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
1,082
Location
Ellijay
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I tell if this glue is safe or not to glue corals down?
20201102_205328.jpg
 
I've used it with no ill effect
 
I wouldn't use it it takes up to 5 minutes to set. You want to use a cyanoacrylate based superglue.
Oh hell. That sucks. Ya I just ran out of that and had this extra. Guess ill run to the store. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new