Is this good or bad?

not_eman209

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
127
Reaction score
113
Location
sac
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t see where this would fit, so hopefully I can get an answer here, I was redoing my aquascape and I found a Zoa frag that my shrimp took to his burrow, and noticed it had like a hollow nest thing on it, i saw it on a torch frag also, on its skeleton. Any clue what it could be?

IMG_9907.jpeg IMG_9905.jpeg IMG_9906.jpeg
 
😂 I don’t think this is an emergency 🚨 think it’s more like a curiosity
 
I thought it was like a bad hitchhiker that was gonna spread 🥲
It will the first of many hitchhikers 😃 salt water critter count is waaay up there 😆
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new